Parental T&Cs and Dancers’ Code of Conduct
The following Parent/Carer Terms & Conditions and Dancer’s Code of Conduct exist to safeguard the well being of our pupils and to ensure that the good name of our School continues to be associated with high quality teaching and the enjoyment of dance.
Parent/Carer Terms & Conditions
To ensure the smooth running of the Dance School, parents are required to sign a Payment Agreement as part of the Registration process. This ensures everyone agrees and understands that:
- Invoices are sent via email during the half-term/end of term break. If you do not receive an Invoice, please advise Michelle accordingly. Invoices can also be accessed via the Invoice page.
- Invoices are to be settled in full no later than the second Saturday of the new half-term. Fees paid after this time will be classed as late and therefore subject to a Late Fee of £1 per week thereafter.
- Dancers wishing to give up their place at Kandeez must give one full half-term’s notice and payment.
- We cannot be held responsible for classes being cancelled due to extreme circumstances (i.e. severe weather conditions). In this case, an alternative class will be arranged where possible.
- If you are unable to attend a rescheduled class for any reason, no refund will be given.
- If we are unable to reschedule a class, a discount will be applied to the following half-term’s Invoice.
Dancers’ Code of Conduct
We expect all dancers to:
- respect all teaching staff.
- treat all other pupils as you would wish to be treated yourself.
- always come to class with a positive attitude.
- always ask for help if you need it.
- consistently try your best.
In class you must:
- ensure your mobile phone is switched OFF. This doesn’t mean switching it to silent!
- wear correct uniform. Please refer to the Uniform page for further details.
- bring a small, non-fizzy drink to keep hydrated. This is for consumption during breaks only.
- not chew gum.