Here are just a few of the many testimonials we’ve received…
- Just wanted to say you are doing a fab job. I haven’t seen Lauren so happy and confident in a long time. Her move to Kandeez has been the best decision that I have made. She’s now more keen and willing to learn and watching her now, blossoming, brings a lump to my throat!
She doesn’t fear anymore about being shouted at if she fluffs her steps up and makes the wrong move. Thank you so much for whatever you are doing to help my daughter and her confidence!Lou, Mum to Lauren age 8
- I think it’s great you have additional helpers in your classes. It keeps children under control and keeps them focused on class, as well as letting those children who can concentrate get on and learn from their class. Lovely patient teacher. Nice friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Fantastic venue.Eva, Mum to Maja age 3
- Sending my son to Kandeez has been the best thing I could ever have done for him. I originally took him along in order to build his confidence. He has only been attending classes for 6 months and in that time he is a completely different little boy. With nothing but support and encouragement offered to him he has not only come on in leaps and bounds but has discovered a true love for dance, which I hope continues to grow. To see him so excited to go to class each week and be so proud of what he has learnt is great to see as a parent. Thank you Michelle for all the hard work you put in for our children, it means alot to all of us. No negative feedback to make.Kirsty, Mum to Marley age 3
- Since my daughter has changed her Dance School to Kandeez, her spark for dance has come back. Everyone is friendly and very welcoming and my daughter loves going to dance again. Michelle teaches dancing but she also focuses on technique too which not all Dance Schools do. Michelle is also very organised so you always know what is going on.
It was the best decision I have ever made in changing Dance Schools.Kelly, Mum to Charlee age 7
- Just wanted to say how much my little girl loved her first session of Boogie Babies. We loved the class, the other students and the teacher. Fab class, you should be proud. I even enjoyed myself! Thank you.Mrs R Bennett, Mum to Ruby age 3
- A huge thank you to Kandeez Dance School for appearing and opening the Pride in Aylesbury Vale Awards, your girls were fantastic!
Sue Boyce – Events and Sponsorship Manager, The Bucks Herald
- As usual it was a pleasure to have Kandeez at the opening of Waddesdon Manor at Christmas. Your performers were always so well behaved and respectful of the house and our rules. I have received nothing but positive feedback from staff and visitors. The girls are a credit to you. Happy Christmas!Marie Avery – Events Officer, Waddesdon Manor
- Thank you so much for all your help with the Fashion Show, you were a huge huge help and we are really very grateful. Please pass on our thanks to your staff who also helped and to all your dancers who took part. The show was a huge success and we raised £500 for CHAT. Once again, thank you for all your support. I hope you will consider helping us again in the future.Tamsyn Doel, CHAT Volunteer
- I just wanted to express how much we enjoyed the Christmas Show. Your dancers were all fantastic. I’m looking forward to this year’s Show already!Mrs L Myburgh, mum to Shaelynn age 12 and Tayler age 8
- I just wanted to say thank you for giving Daniella the opportunity to perform at Waddesdon Manor. She loved every minute of it and her first words were ‘I want to do it again!’ I’m a very proud Mum and it was lovely to be a part of it. Thanks again.Katie Hardy, mum to Daniella age 7
- Just a quick email to say ‘Thank You So Much’ for taking part in MAD 2010. Each year the performances and workshops just get better and better and we really appreciate all the hard work that you all put in making everything so fabulous and professional…
Marie Avery, Events Officer, Waddesdon Manor